Saturday, May 12, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: You Are Sublime





Hi there! This is the third day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week to show off the wonderful new products we are releasing for May! 

Today we are showcasing You Are Sublime Stamp set and coordinating dies, Lift The Flap Circles and Porthole Frames.




For my card, I used Distress inks to create the background then cut the top edge with the new Stitched Wave Borders. I used Distress inks also for the sand and cut the top edge with the Stitched Hillside Borders. All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. 





I stamped the sentiment from the You Are Sublime Stamp set  along the top of my card.

Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Lawn Fawn team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kay! This is fabulous! I adore that submarine and the diver! How fun! All the new sea life critters are terrific, too. Your undersea ink blending and scene look a.maze.ing. I think this set is a must have! Wow! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ocean scene!! Love your blending and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo adorable Kay! LOVING all your Lawn Fawn creations this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't Lawn Fawn come up with the cutest sets!!! And don't you really make them awesome. This card is so great. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just have to say that I always enjoy your cards. Your colors are always so bright & so cheery. I'm glad they added you to the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)